The current technocation wish list for equipment (new or used, must be in good working order):
- Wireless microphone
- DONATED 6/07! Audio Recording device, capable of at least 3 hours of continuous audio recording. Can be analog or digital but must be able to be connected to a computer and processed.
- Print graphic design talent
- DONATED 12/06! Laptop with at-least: built-in microphone, speaker and wireless card; 1G RAM; 1.5 Ghz processing power; built-in DVD/CD-RW drive; Firewire & USB capability/ports. (optional but preferred, DVI input) (this is for podcast recording and processing, giving presentations, and processing (not recording) video).
- DONATED 12/06! Video camera -- must have a built-in microphone as well as an external microphone jack (1/4" or minijack OK); must be able to record up to 3 hours at one time without a tape change (if it requires a laptop we will need a separate one capable of recording video, as a presentation laptop may be in use at the same time); can be analog or digital but must be able to be connected to a computer and processed.
- DONATED 11/06! Condenser microphone with 1/4" or stereo output
- DONATED 11/06! Sound mixer board
Monetary contributions can be specified as directed towards the purchase of any of these items. All donations of money or equipment are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. To arrange a donation, contact email@example.com for details. Technocation is also looking for leaders to submit their resumes (to firstname.lastname@example.org) to help lay the foundation for the organization.